NOTE: All Rules are Property of Nailpro Competition © 2020/2021 Creative Age Publications. All rules including judging criteria are NOT ALLOWED TO BE USED UNLESS WRITTEN APPROVAL IS GIVEN FROM NAILPRO COMPETITION DIRECTOR ONLY! All Nailpro Competition rules are copyrighted, and all rights reserved.
Your Chrome application should be completely smooth and shiny. THE CHROME MUST COVER THE ENTIRE NAIL, SIDES AND CUTICLE AREA!
The type of stamping you do as well as colors you use are also your choice. You may use as many or few colors for stamping or chrome. Metallic colors for stamping are allowed.
- Competitors can submit more than one entry but must pay a registration fee for each. In the Nailpro Cup, only those entries that will be included in the top-5 will be counted. If a competitor submitted more than one entry, only the one with the most points will be counted in the team and individual competition. If you are not attending the awards ceremony, you must make sure that someone picks up your work!
- The competitor decides for himself whether to be present personally at the submission of the work or to entrust to third parties, in any case, he must take care of the return of the work. Nailpro Eu is not responsible for the fate of the boxes after the competition. Registration of works will take place only on the competition place, with the presence of boxes with works and with full payment for participation.
- A set of 5 individual tips is required to participate. They must be factory-made, you cannot use tips made by non-professionals. They must be in a special box. The tips should be no more than 2 inches (5.08 cm) long and no more than ¾ inch (1.9 cm) wide in-plane, i.e. if they are made flat and measured, then they should be no more than the given dimensions. Tips should be laid out in size (in gradation). Tips with complete designs should be wearable. The design must be done entirely by hand. The tips must be separated and not fastened together. If the tips do not meet these requirements, the design may be disqualified from the competition or can be given penalties.
- Any shape, length or nail type is allowed. You will be judged on length and shape.
- Only embellishments listed above are allowed.
- No build-up of any kind may be present prior to competition. Nails must have a flat surface.
- You may not enhance or clean up your original stamping design
- Top coat or UV gel sealant may be used.
- Chrome/Stamping will be judged in the following categories: originality, visual interest, color, length & shape, balance, design, stamping technique, detail, overall impression, complexity, workmanship, chrome application, detail.
Any Chrome/Stamping design that wins, or has already won, first place at a NAILPRO competition cannot be reused by the winner or copied by other competitors in subsequent NAILPRO competitions. The NAILPRO competition staff reserves the right to disqualify any design it considers too similar to a winning design. Any discussion with the NAILPRO competition staff about designs will be held in strict confidence.
** New Rule/Change
Property of Nailpro World Nail Competitions © 2020 Creative Age Publications. All rules including judging criteria are NOT ALLOWED TO BE USED. UNLESS WRITTEN APPROVAL IS GIVEN FROM NAILPRO COMPETITION DIRECTOR ONLY! All Nailpro Competition rules are copyrighted, and all rights reserved.
This post is also available in: