Participants in the NAILPRO Nailapalooza Championship can compete without any travel expenses!
All winners beginners and veterans will receive memorable trophies
the theme «The way to Olympus»
the theme «It’s a party time»
the theme «Fast food»
For the Winner (by the sum of points) the main prize of NAIL-A-PALOOZA EUROPE 2019 was awarded to the «TOP MASTER» and a cash prize of 500 EURO! First Place – 70.00 euro
*Only category veteran
For rule clarification, please contact the Competition Message Center at e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
1. Upon registration, competitors and their models give consent to Creative Age Publications, Inc., EENA (Eastern Europe Nail Association) and all of its properties to freely use in any form or manner they seem fit for Creative Age Publication’s magazines, websites and projects. In addition, to reproduce all photographs, videos or such taken at the show, including those taken by photographers, or others hired for the show by Creative Age Publications and EENA (Eastern Europe Nail Association). Not limited to anyone working in conjunction with NAIL-A-PALOOZA EUROPE Competitions. All photos, images and videos or film shot are property of Creative Age Publications and EENA (Eastern Europe Nail Association) and may not be used without written permission. Your registration is considered as a signed release.
2. Themes: Are guideline rules. If the themes are not followed disqualification or point, deductions are possible. Decision will be that of the Nailpro Competition staff and will be announced during awards ceremony at NAIL-A-PALOOZA EUROPE Cup Finale 2019, Praha, Lithuania. Please note when a color or shades of a color are given as a theme, it means no other color may be used unless otherwise noted.
3. Competitors must designate their level of experience when they register, except when competing in a NON-Divisional competition.
• A novice ART competitor has not won first-place in any DIVISIONAL NAIL ART competition at a beauty show.
• A veteran EXTENSION competitor has won first-place in any DIVISIONAL NAIL EXTENSION competition at a beauty show.
**NEW CHANGE: Novice competitors who win first place in a NAIL ART category will have the choice to compete as a veteran or a novice ONLY when competing in future extension type categories. And must compete as a veteran for ALL NAIL ART COMPETITIONS.
For those competitors that were moved to veteran in the past, as a result of a NAIL ART first place win, and have not won first place in an extension type category, you may now compete in the nail extension category as a novice, however you must still compete in NAIL ART type categories as a veteran. The same is in place if you placed first in an extension category, and have not won in Nail Art you can compete as a novice.
YOU MUST INFORM DIRECTOR OF NAIL-A-PALOOZA EUROPE COMPETITIONS – VIKTORIIA KLOPOTOVA OF THIS CHANGE or write on e-mail email@example.com. .
**4. Novice competitors who win first-place in a Nail Art Competition award must advance to the veteran level Of Nail Art for the next competition. You may continue to compete, as a novice in any extension competitions provided you have not won; a first-place is such a competition.
5. A team of competitors that wants to participate in the NAIL-A-PALOOZA EUROPE Cup Team Challenge must announce their team affiliation upon registering. The number of team members is unlimited, but only the score earned by team members who make it into the top ten will count toward the NAIL-A-PALOOZA EUROPE Team Cup. (If a competitor joins a team, or changes teams between shows, the score earned by that competitor in prior competitions will remain with the original team.)
6. Competitors who compete on a manufacturer’s team must compete using only manufacturer’s labeled products from that company. Files and metal implements are excluded.
7. Prizes: All monies are listed unless otherwise noted.
New competitions may have different prize structure. Winners will receive medallions or trophies. Please see individual rules for detailed information. Entry fees vary depending on competition. Please see individual rules for information.
8. NAILPRO competitions utilize analytic scoring to judge the entries. Three judges preview the novice entries and veteran entries as two separate groups. Through the process of elimination, the judges select no more than ten finalists at each level to be scored. All other entries are excused prior to scoring by the judges. Non divisional competitions use the same preview and judging system.
9. There must a minimum of 4 competitors in each competition to proceed as planned. This means 4 each in veteran and/or 4 each in novice. If a competition fails to be held, the novice entrants will be judged in the veteran division for that particular competition only. There will be no refunds of registration fees.
10. New rules, competitions and/or new information are not up for discussion. Any ideas for improvement may be presented via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org at the end of the competition year only.
11. Nailpro competitions are a showcase for the nail industry. The Nailpro competition staff expects all participants to conduct themselves in a professional, sportsmanlike manner.